We have some very special pets needing your help this Christmas.
Choose from the following special needs pets:
- Ally who requires entropion surgery
- Greg who has extensive medical issues and now requires surgery on both knees
- Ricky, one of our favourites who has been undergoing rehabilitation
- Choc-Chip who has a very rare polysystemic liver shunt and requires specialised care
- Akasha the biggest sweetheart who arrived in care with ears so badly infected they where closed shut
With every donation you make, you’ll receive a gorgeous thank-you card with a special note specific to the animal, their journey and how you’ve helped.
Its a wonderful way to gift a donation to a friend, request a donation in lieu of a gift or simply donate to our pets and receive a card as a token of thanks.
Our Christmas gift donation cards can also be hung on your Christmas tree, given as a gift to friends or adorned on a present as a gift-tag being a reminder of the wonderful gift you’ve given and the difference you’ve made this Christmas.
Our Christmas Gift Donation cards are a great way to showcase your support for our special needs pets this Christmas!